Tuttnauer Elara 11

Tuttnauer Elara 11
Coming Soon - Tuttnauer Elara 11 Pre & Post Vacuum Autoclave Class B

Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sales reps vs. online sales- just finished reading an article in the new issue of repertoire magazine (June 2009). Repertoire is a magazine that promotes excellence in healthcare sales.

"Sales reps need to be on their toes when customers challenge them on price. But a little help from their manufacturers is always appreciated"

This is a quote on the front cover of the magazine. As an internet seller I am happy to see that I am making a difference and getting the attention of the big guys.

What bothers me is that they are strong arming manufacturers to impose pricing policies and implement charges such as drop ship fees so that internet sellers do not have an advantage over their brick and motar operations.

Distributors are finding that customers are using the web as a negotiating tool for price and they do not like it. So, like the unions they are out to destroy the independent reseller.

I cannot speak for anyone else but when it comes to my product no one knows more about these autoclaves than I do. A distributor rep does not stand a chance against me in this arena. Not only do I know the product inside and out I also service the units. If I sell out of my state I can help the customer over the phone or get a warranty call to their office in motion with one phone call.

Most distributor reps I know do not have in house technicians. Those that do charge a whole lot of money for simple repairs.

My new customers are comming to me because they are tired of getting screwed by these big companies.

Now, I have more proof that they are running scared. These distributor reps sell the same equipment I do. I can sell cheaper because I do not have the huge expenses that a larger company with many employees has.

Sellers like myself are making a difference and we are more concerned about your bottom line.

Listen to your local sales rep next time he is in your office. He doesn't want you to repair your old autoclave. He wants to sell you a new one. I see it all the time. This is because he does not get paid if you repair your autoclave.

Remember, it is your business you need to do what you think is best at the time. In most cases I can save you money. Enough to make it worth your while.

When you have a moment, stop by my site and check us out. www.mytuttnauer.com or link directly to our store at www.shop.mytuttnauer.com

Thanks,

No comments: